Pursuant to recount requests (available below) the LWV has authorized recounts for the following seats in the 2018 LFNC Election:
- District E
The recount will occur on:
Date: Thursday, May 24, 2018
Time: 11:00 am Location: LWVLA Office
3303 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 310, Los Angeles, CA 90010
The Department of Neighborhood Empowerment and the City Attorney have directed that the recount incorporate the findings and reccomendations in the Election Chairs’ audit of voter registration forms (available here).
The League of Women Voters has reviewed all challenge and recount requests. Their determination can be found via the following links:
- No. 1 – Smyth, Drew – Challenge to District C Rep.
- No. 2 – Goodman, David – Challenging and Recounting Results for Business Rep.
- No. 3 – Goodman, David – Challenging Results.
- No. 4 – Mauceri, Mark – Recount and Challenge
- No. 5 – Kondracke, Alex – Challenge to Results
(Click on each challenge below to view or download the original written request)
- 5/14/18 – Smyth, Drew – Challenging Results of District C Representative Election
- 5/15/18 – Goodman, David – Challenging Results of Business Representative Election
- 5/15/18 – Goodman, David – Requesting Recount of Business Representative Election
- 5/15/18 – Goodman, David – Challenging Results of General Election
- 5/15/18 – Mauceri, Mark – Requesting Recount of General Election
- 5/17/18 – Kondracke, Alex – Challenging Results of General Election